The pre-Budget submissions process for the 2019-20 Budget closed on 1 February 2019.
Late lodgement of submissions are still being accepted on the Treasury website until 28 February 2019.
For further information, please see the Assistant Minister for Treasury and Finance’s media release of 19 December 2018.
Only submissions from respondents who gave permission are published.
- Anne O’Mahony Solutions Pty Ltd – DOCX 25KB
- Anonymous – image/jpeg 303KB
- Australian Childcare Alliance – PDF 898KB
- Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations – DOCX 136KB
- Australian National SOS Fracture Alliance – PDF 501KB
- Australian Private Hospitals Association – DOCX 809KB
- Australian Rural Health Education Network – PDF 320KB
- Consumer Health Forum of Australia – DOCX 129KB
- Dementia Australia – DOCX 92KB
- ELDESOL – DOCX 25KB
- First Nations Media Australia – PDF 479KB
- Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education – DOCX 544KB
- Massey, David – DOCX 28KB
- Mental Health Australia – PDF 1MB
- Mental Health Australia – supporting document – PDF 8MB
- Mentally Healthy WA – PDF 331KB
- Osteoporosis Australia – PDF 3MB
- Prevention United – PDF 764KB
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council – PDF 4MB
- Research Australia – PDF 1MB
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists – PDF 419KB
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists – cover letter – PDF 66KB
- Ruiterman, Loek – DOCX 24KB
- SCOA Australia Incorporated – PDF 791KB
- Supertoothndk Inc – DOCX 457KB
- Tonks, Gerard – DOCX 24KB
- WA Self Funded Retirees Inc – DOCX 444KB
- Wakefield, Mike – DOCX 26KB