As a central policy agency, the Treasury requires a high‑performing workforce, representing diversity in experience and skills, with the passion to work collaboratively to deliver the ideas and advice that will help Australia meet the challenges of the coming years.
Treasury remains committed to continually improve our management and governance practices to assure Australians that we work with integrity and accountability.
To do this we have strong plans in place, and regularly review our own policies, procedures and the way we work.
Our strategic and regulatory plans are outlined in our corporate publications below.
- Annual Regulatory Plan
- Annual Report
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Corporate Plan
- Enterprise Data Strategy
- Gender Equality Action Plan
- Gender Pay Gap Employer Statement
- Healthy minds: mental wellbeing strategy 2022–25
- Inclusion and Diversity Strategy 2023–2028
- Portfolio Budget Statements
- Strategic Review of the Treasury
- Treasury Enterprise Agreement 2018–2021
- Treasury Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2021–23