As a central policy agency, the Treasury requires a high-performing workforce, representing diversity in experience and skills, with the passion to work collaboratively to deliver the ideas and advice that will help Australia meet the challenges of the coming years. Treasury must have strong plans in place, be open to regularly reviewing our own policies and procedures and the way we work.
The Treasury’s commitment to important workplace issues such as gender equality and inclusiveness along with our strategic and regulatory plans are outlined in our corporate publications below.
- Annual Regulatory Plan
- Annual Report
- Audit Committee Charter
- Corporate Plan
- Disability Action Plan 2014-18
- Gender Equality Action Plan
- Inclusion and Diversity Strategy 2019-2021
- Portfolio Budget Statements
- Strategic Review of the Treasury
- Treasury Enterprise Agreement
- Treasury Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2019-21