We aim to be transparent and accountable as we strive to meet government objectives.
Our internal processes and decisions are intended to be robust, defensible and compliant with relevant legislation and guidance.
The following information demonstrates how we achieve this.
Our priorities are described in our Corporate Plan.
- Annual reports
- Corporate Plan
- Portfolio Budget Statements
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Reconciliation Action Plan
- Enterprise Agreement
- Annual child safety statement of compliance
- Aligning with international standards and risk assessments
- Campaign Certification Statements
- Departmental and agency contracts
- Departmental and agency file list
- Employee census results
- Executive remuneration
- Gift register
- Legal services expenditure
- Lending to national governments
- Statements of expectations