The principles of good public administration, embodied in the APS Values and Employment Principles and the APS Code of Conduct, are central to public confidence in the Treasury’s ability to deliver on government objectives. Treasury’s internal processes and decisions are intended to be robust, defensible and compliant with relevant legislation and guidance. The information and documents below demonstrate how we achieve this.
Further information about the Treasury’s priorities are available through our Corporate Plan.
- Annual report
- Accountable Authority Instructions
- Aligning with international standards and risk assessments
- Campaign Certification Statements
- Departmental and Agency Contracts
- Departmental and Agency File List
- Freedom of information
- FOI Disclosure Log
- Information Publication Scheme
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Statements of Expectations
- Procedures for Public Interest Disclosures
- Treasury Grants
- Treasury Legal Services Expenditure