Australian Government agencies conducting information and advertising campaigns must comply with all relevant policies and processes issued and amended from time to time by the Cabinet Secretary or the Minister for Finance and Deregulation or the agency responsible for such policies, currently the Department of Finance and Deregulation (Finance). The requirements for review and certification of campaigns are determined by the value of the campaign and whether advertising will be undertaken.
As outlined in the Guidelines on Information and Advertising Campaigns by Australian Government Departments and Agencies (February 2015), agency Chief Executives are required to certify that a campaign complies with the Guidelines and relevant government policies.
The Chief Executive's certification statements are published online after the campaigns have launched.
- 22 October 2017 - Phase 2 Tax Integrity Campaign
- 18 June 2017 - Phase 1 Tax Integrity Campaign
- 7 April 2017 - Small Business Campaign
- 22 May 2015 - 2015 Intergenerational Report Campaign
- 6 March 2015 - 2015 Intergenerational Report Campaign
- 16 November 2011 - Banking Reform Campaign - Phase 2
- 2 August 2011 - Banking Reform - Indigenous and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- 8 July 2011 - Education Tax Refund Campaign - Phase 2
- 24 June 2011 - Banking Reform