I certify that the second phase of Economic Recovery Plan campaign complies with the Australian Government Guidelines on Information and Advertising Campaigns by noncorporate Commonwealth entities (Guidelines).
I consider that the campaign is:
- Relevant to government responsibilities
- Presented in an objective, fair and accessible manner
- Objective and not directed at promoting party political interests
- Justified and undertaken in an efficient, effective and relevant manner
- Compliant with legal requirements and procurement policies and procedures.
This certification takes into consideration the compliance advice of the Independent Communications Committee. It also takes into consideration advice and evidence provided by officials within The Treasury with responsibility for the design, development and implementation of the first round of creative materials for the second phase of Economic Recovery Plan campaign and advice provided by the Treasury's Law Design Office.
4 June 2021