- Consultation Paper - DOCX 201KB
On 30 June 2017, the Treasurer the Hon Scott Morrison announced the Government’s interim response to the Review of the Petroleum Resource Rent Tax (PRRT). The Review was undertaken by expert economist Michael Callaghan AM PSM.
The Government has requested that Treasury undertake further consultation to inform its final response to the Review.
All interested parties are encouraged to make a submission by Friday 28 July 2017.
The Government has asked Treasury to report back by the end of September 2017.
- Arrow Energy - PDF 741KB
- Australia Pacific LNG - PDF 2MB
- Australian Petroleum Production Exploration Association - PDF 4MB
- BHP - PDF 594KB
- Business Council of Australia - PDF 211KB
- Chevron - PDF 283KB
- ConocoPhillips - PDF 627KB
- Cooper Energy - PDF 97KB
- Eni Australia - PDF 9MB
- ExxonMobil Australia Pty Ltd - PDF 49KB
- GetUp - PDF 111KB
- INPEX Operations Australia Pty Ltd - PDF 972KB
- Justice and International Mission Unit – Synod of Victoria and Tasmania – Uniting Church in Australia - DOCX 53KB
- Kraal, Dr Diane – Monash Business School – Monash University - PDF 404KB
- Mayo, Wayne - DOCX 38KB
- Mitsui EP Australia Pty Ltd - PDF 194KB
- Morrison, Kevin – UTS Institute for Sustainable Futures - PDF 894KB
- Origin Energy - PDF 4MB
- Publish What You Pay - PDF 244KB
- Santos - PDF 852KB
- Senex Energy - PDF 921KB
- Shell Australia - PDF 120KB
- Tax Justice Network Australia - PDF 474KB
- Woodside - PDF 775KB