Australia over the next 40 years
The Treasurer has released the 2021 Intergenerational Report. The report projects an outlook for the economy and the Australian Government’s budget over the next 40 years. It examines the long-term sustainability of current policies and how demographic, technological and other structural trends may affect the economy and the budget.
- Estimating the NAIRU in Australia
- Australian labour force participation: historical trends and future prospects
- Product market power and its implications for the Australian economy
- The 2020 Population Statement
- A projection of Australia’s future fertility rates