- Consultation Paper - DOCX 177KB
The Tax Expenditures Statement (TES) is an important resource to help facilitate analysis and scrutiny of the federal tax system.
This consultation is part of a review of the presentation and contents of the TES in response to a House of Representatives Committee on Tax and Revenue inquiry into the publication. The purpose of this is to ensure that the contents of the TES publication provide a strong and relevant contribution to the public debate on tax policy.
The Treasury and the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) welcome feedback from all interested stakeholders on the issues outlined in this consultation paper. The consultation paper contains several focus questions. Stakeholders are invited to address any issue raised in this paper and should not feel obliged to address every question.
- Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia - PDF 466KB
- Business Council of Australia - PDF 51KB
- Charted Accountants Australia and New Zealand - PDF 501KB
- Financial Services Council - PDF 641KB
- Grattan Institute - PDF 197KB
- Housing Industry Association - PDF 238KB
- Institute of Public Accountants - PDF 815KB
- Mercer - PDF 810KB
- Minerals Council of Australia - PDF 354KB
- Mr D. G. Young - PDF 191KB
- Mr Terrence O’Brien - PDF 285KB
- Parliamentary Budget Office - PDF 498KB
- RSM Australia - PDF 889KB
- Self-managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association - PDF 162KB
- Self-managed Superannuation Funds Association - PDF 508KB
- The Australia Institute - PDF 176KB