The Government is modernising business registers to support businesses in an evolving digital economy.
From 9 August to 6 September 2017, the Government sought responses to a discussion paper on ways to improve its business registry services.
30 submissions were received, 10 of which were confidential. The non-confidential submissions are available below.
- Acceleon - PDF 910KB
- Australian Bureau of Statistics - PDF 64KB
- Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission - PDF 482KB
- Australian Financial Markets Association - PDF 125KB
- Australian Institute of Company Directors - PDF 149KB
- Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman - PDF 860KB
- Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals - PDF 354KB
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland - PDF 257KB
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand - PDF 180KB
- CPA Australia - PDF 269KB
- EziPPS - PDF 412KB
- Governance Institute of Australia – Attachments - PDF 508KB
- Governance Institute of Australia – submission - PDF 369KB
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers - PDF 27KB
- Institute of Public Accountants - PDF 119KB
- Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne - PDF 792KB
- mycompliance technology - PDF 767KB
- Office of the NSW Small Business Commissioner - PDF 66KB
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council - PDF 872KB
- Small Business Centre Great Southern - PDF 33KB
- Tax Institute - PDF 174KB