An exposure draft of amendments to the Private Ancillary Fund Guidelines 2009 and the Public Ancillary Fund Guidelines 2011 is being released for public consultation.
The amendments update the guidelines to make a number of changes, including introducing portability into the Private Ancillary Fund Guidelines 2009, removing red tape from certain reporting requirements, updating the investment strategy rules, reducing the minimum annual distribution rate, clarifying that donors may make non-binding preferences known to the trustee of a public ancillary fund, and updating spent or redundant references.
Further details are contained in the exposure draft explanatory statement.
The amendments are proposed to commence on 1 July 2016.
- AMPAG - PDF 130KB
- Australian Communities Foundation - PDF 291KB
- Australian Community Philanthropy - PDF 305KB
- Australian Philanthropic Services - PDF 95KB
- CPA Australia - PDF 33KB
- Fay Fuller Foundation - PDF 940KB
- Feilman Foundation - PDF 74KB
- Financial Services Council - PDF 286KB
- Good2give - PDF 130KB
- Hangid Foundation - PDF 413KB
- Ingram, Mr Paul - PDF 96KB
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation - PDF 184KB
- Masonic Charities Trust - PDF 59KB
- Philanthropy Australia - PDF 737KB
- Prime Minister’s Community Business Partnership - PDF 163KB
- Public Trustee of Queensland - PDF 776KB
- Research Australia - PDF 278KB
- Russell Investments - PDF 339KB
- South West Community Foundation - PDF 107KB
- The Ian Potter Foundation - PDF 348KB
- The Jack Brockhoff Foundation - PDF 148KB
- The Myer Family Company - PDF 486KB
- The Smith Family - PDF 187KB