Small Business campaign advertising material.
- Small Business Radio – Small Business, 30 seconds [WAV 5.7MB | RTF 96KB]
- General Public Radio – Small Business, 30 seconds [WAV 5.7MB | RTF 95KB]
- How is small business giving Australia a big future? [PDF 185KB]
- How is small business giving regional Australia a big future? [PDF 185KB]
- What’s giving small business a big future? [PDF 173KB]
For the full range of initiatives, visit the Australian Government’s Small Business website.
To keep up-to-date, follow the Facebook page @AUSmallbusiness
The aim of the Small Business campaign is to effectively communicate the Government’s small business measures to small business, small business advisors and the Australian community.
The campaign launched in April 2017 with television, radio, print and online.
Small business employs 5.5 million Australians and generates $380 billion for our economy. When small business is strong, we all benefit.
That’s why the Australian Government has a range of initiatives designed to help small business grow including:
- Tax cuts
- Simpler GST reporting
- Faster depreciation deductions for assets up to $20,000
- Investor tax breaks
- Help for start-ups
- Tools for easier tax compliance
- Less red tape
- Employee share schemes
- Support services for small business
- Free Trade Agreements
- Training and skills programmes
- A Small Business Ombudsman
It’s all about giving small business a big future.