We will assess our success in achieving our purpose annually.
We will use the following qualitative performance information:
- Retaining workforce capability in a competitive labour market.
- Building our capability through the effective operation of the Treasury's Sydney office and progress towards the establishment of a Treasury office in Melbourne in 2015.
- The extent to which we strengthen the Treasury's links with the private sector, non-government organisations, academia and other policy-focussed institutions over the period.
- High-quality, timely, accurate and evidence-based advice to the Government.
- Published reports and other information that stimulate and inform government and public debate through robust analysis, modelling and research.
The Treasury also administers a number of programs on behalf of the Government. Performance indicators can be found in the 2015-16 Treasury Portfolio Budget Statements.